Alliance Bankcard offers many options to the mobile merchant. With wireless, the connectivity is fast and the opportunities are huge. No phone line, no DSL, no Ethernet. Alliance Bankcard offers wireless connectivity and simple installation, making it the affordable, powerful mobile connectivity solution.
Purchase Terminals or Software Now without an Alliance Bankcard Merchant Account. If you have an Alliance Bankcard Merchant account or would like to sign up for one you may purchase terminals at a discount.
eProcessing Network offers a variety of Mobile Processing Solutions:
- eProcessing Network offers Mobile Processing Solutions for a Merchant-owned iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Phone/Tablet and Blackberry.
- Merchants simply install the ePNMobile App on to their device from the Apple AppStore or Android Market. For Blackberry users, Merchants can easily login to the ePN Merchant Support Center to download the App.
- ePN offers centralized control and secure transaction reporting for mobile devices via the secured ePN reporting site.
- In addition, we offer Mobile processing solutions for dedicated wireless POS terminals.
- Signature capture / email receipts capability for (iPhone/Android).
- Bluetooth card reader/printer for receipts (Android/Blackberry).
|Android||Android OS 1.6 or Higher||Swiped Transactions Supported with Bluetooth and ePNMobile Pro Reader|
|Apple||iOS 4.2 or higher||Supports Swiped Transactions|
The NURIT 8020 is a PCI PED approved secure handheld solution and the best selling wireless payment device in the world. This lightweight device enables fast, secure, error-free transactions for merchants “on the go.”
The NURIT 8020 is an ultra-flexible wireless payment device used in a large variety of vertical market applications as a fast and efficient means of achieving increased and diverse revenue.
The M4230 includes 24MB of total memory, a powerful ARM9 processor for fast transactions and the ability to support multiple
applications. This ergonomic and compact payment system comes standard with integrated PCI PTS-approved PIN entry capability and a removable, extra long-life rechargeable battery. The battery can be recharged by connecting the charger directly into the terminal or through an optional dock that also provides the convenience of an integrated V.34 modem for fast, reliable dial back-up.